$1million Jackpot

Tirunesh Dibaba“Throughout the last two months, I have heard stories that I was the most likely to fail. But I believe in myself and my ability. I simply ignore such stories and comments.” [Tirunesh Dibaba of Ethiopia].

Tough words from a lovely sista. I just love this woman's confidence. Dibaba has won races in Oslo, Paris, Rome, Zurich, and Brussels to remain in the hunt for a share of the entire $1 Million jackpot.

The Ethiopian World 5000m and 5000m champion is within touching distance of a share of the IAAF Golden League Jackpot.

The DKB-ISTAF Berlin, the final meeting of the series, takes place this Sunday (3 Sep) at the world famous 1936 Olympic stadium in the German capital.

Watch out on this space


AthleticsAFRICA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Results - Day 1 CAA African U18 and U20 Athletics Championships - Abidjan 2019

2019 All-Nigeria Track and Field Championships set for Kaduna - July 22-27